Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Cornucopia


I'm sure you're all either traveling or expecting guests at your home, so I'll leave this post up for the whole weekend so that you can check it out at your own convenience. You can consider the next few clips to be either appetizers before the big day or palette cleansers after the meal. Either way, let's get to it!

First, when cooking your turkey, make sure you baste it with a lot of butter. Then wrap the bird in cloth soaked in butter. Then add more butter. Then eat. Then call your cardiologist. That's the Butterball way!



Next, Thanksgiving is very big in Sicily!



Finally, here are some old clips from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. I love Thanksgiving parades, and I really enjoy watching parades from years past.



As always, I'm very thankful for you, my great readers. Happy Thanksgiving!

But wait, what's this?



IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Roll out the holly, hang the mistletoe, hang the stockings, trim the tree, bring it all on! Come Monday, I'm all Christmas, all the time! I love it! See you then!

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Awesome stuff! Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!