Monday, October 22, 2012

Bite Size Halloween Treats for the Eyes


The Countdown to Halloween is now well over the halfway point, which means we're rolling downhill to the end and picking up speed! You may be getting hungry, so I've brought along some bite size treats to tide you over to the big day. That is, I have some short segments for you to enjoy.

First up: a Halloween innovation courtesy of Muppet Labs. The Carve-O-Matic!



Next, a little witch girl gives payback to some joking bunnies--which comes back to get her in the nose, so to speak.



Next--Halloween can be real dangerous business!



Finally, here is the opening and closing to "Creature Double Feature," the Saturday afternoon horror movies airing on WKBS-TV Channel 48 in Philadelphia from the early 1980s. It's really creepy and well done. I love it!



Thanks!

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh that was great! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Beaker! He's my all time favorite Muppet, and that was Halloween perfect! Never seen it before...thanks so much for sharing! :o)

Phillyradiogeek said...

Wendy: I love that one too. I just came across it earlier this year, but it's been out since 2009.